Shared Service Administrator
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Reporting to the Shared Services Supervisor, the Shared Services Administrator responsibilities include intake of services requests, creation & distribution of Maintenance Customer Orders (MCO) / work order / job binders, time management, system updates & document control, proforma & package preparation for Service Support Representative (SSR) & customer review, and billing & customer submission.
Major Job Functions:
- Responsible for intake & creation of Maintenance Customer Order (MCO) & work order service requests (SR). This includes reviewing the SR form and verifying commercial requirements were met and documented such as credit check & release, customer purchase order that aligns to customer accepted quote, and clarity on billing requirements & MCO structure.
- Release & communicate all works orders to Service Operations & Parts teams via email to trigger execution
- Perform Service Work Tool & Scheduling Job Board updates during opening & closing activities
- Review MCO / Work Order checklist to verify completeness; in the event of deficiencies return to be addressed
- Document MCO status in the Service Work Tool (SWT) & escalate any invoicing delays immediately
- Confirm that all SG&A claims are approved, and Goodwill claims are submitted during job closure activities and escalate if there are delays
- Provide updates during Service Work in Progress (SWIP) Meetings to achieve real time accuracy of delay codes and comments
- Complete final invoice upon final approval and forward to customer as per invoicing instructions and dispatch for final payment
- Review service personnel timecards for accuracy and process for Payroll & transition into (MCO)
- Accurate coding of bank time, statutory holiday pay, absences, vacation, and unallocated time
- Completion of High School diploma
- Post Secondary diploma in either: Administrative Management, or Accounting/Financial.
- 1-3 years in Document Control, Process development or any previous dealership experience.
- Strong Communication (verbal & written)
- Computer Proficiency with a variety Software (MS Office)
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong Time management skills
- Process driven / Logical mindset with a proactive work style
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.