Shared Services Administrator (Temporary)
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:We are looking for client focused administrators, who understand the financial impacts of billing, repair and service work processes.
The Shared Services Administrator is responsible for the intake of services requests, creation & distribution of Maintenance Work Orders, job binders, system updates & document control.
As the Shared Services Administrator, you will also be tasked with job package preparation, time management and entry (as it applies to Collective Bargaining Agreements), billing & customer invoice submission.
Please note that this position will be working a compressed work week of 4 days on (Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed) and 3 days off (Thu/Fri/Sat)
Major Job Functions:
- Receive Service Request Tool orders and generate Work Orders, This includes verifying details of previous machine history and customer account details.
- Assigning service work in progress to Advisors.
- Review timecards and service report, enter and reconcile data from LEMs and STAR timecards, Uploading and invoicing Block Labour to customer.
- Perform Kronos Time Validation, and complete daily time entry for the service department hourly employees.
- Monitor shared email inbox
- File incoming documents to MCO job folders (IRCR, MOG, SFR, SOR, POs)
- Rename subject line for signed Proformas, manage Proforma shared folder, notify CSAs
- Action, categorize and file all other incoming emails accordingly
- Post Secondary education with a focus in Administration, Business or Accounting is considered an asset.
- Experience with Document Control processes (history and audit trail) would be beneficial.
- Administrative experience in a similar environment (Service/Dealership) considered an asset.
- Experience with progress billing; understanding the financial impacts of billing, repair, and service work processes
- Computing and application proficiency with experience in Excel, and a variety of software including MS Office.
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements as it pertains to time entry/management
- Attention to detail, able to juggle multiple competing priorities
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.