Major Product Support Sales Representative
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:As a Product Support Representative for our Oil and gas customers, you will be the primary customer contact to market Finning and Caterpillar equipment, products and services to assigned customer accounts through developing and implementing plans for growth in equipment, parts and service sales. Identify, develop and coordinate the implementation of a customer-specific sales and marketing strategy for all products and services.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships to support the marketing and sales of equipment products and services.
- Timely and effective quality research, communication and response to customer and Caterpillar issues.
- Provide consultive advice to customers on products and services that will enhance their business.
- Produce accurate and timely quotations on customer requirements and negotiate with them to win their business.
- Prepare accurate and timely equipment product and service forecasts, pricing estimates and market intelligence, call reports and customer information.
- 5 years of sales experience managing large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and minimal supervision
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.