Customer Account Financial Analyst - Full time temporary
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:The Customer Account Financial Analyst is responsible for entering invoices into customer portals. Handling any rejected invoices, following up with any missing corresponding back up. Working with internal departments to resolve any billing errors.
This position allows for flexible working arrangements.
- Reviewing previous days billing, ensuring the correct backup is included for entry into external AP portals.
- Investigate and Resolution any discrepancies
- Ensure tracking report is updated daily with detailed notes
- Ensure nothing is goes beyond the set KPI goals
Working with internal and external customers
- Requesting invoice back up
- Process Improvement/Automation
- Enabling new customer in AP portals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, work in a fast-paced environment and independent problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to continuously learn and develop related skills
- Proficient with MS office applications and internal systems
- Understanding and adheres to Finning policies and procedures, including safety
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable software systems (i.e. Cortex, Open Invoice, Ariba, SAP, Open Ticket also considered an asset)
- Previous experience with Mining Customers
- Knowledge of internal Finning systems would be considered an asset (Smart Office, Salesforce, On-Demand, DBS, M3)
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in related discipline considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years is preferred in Account Receivable/Invoicing or Credit experience in a larger corporation preferably in mining industries
- Previous office or administrative experience considered an asset
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.