Expense Claim and Visa Administrator - Full Time - Temporary
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:This position is responsible for the administration, claims processing and policy monitoring of Finning’s expense claims and Visa Card programs. Additional to these programs this position also looks after the AP processing for the facilities, legal, tax and FII business units.
This role offers a hybrid work environment and is covering a maternity leave for 12 - 14 months.
- Reviewing and approving all out of pocket claims. Process includes ensuring all claims are appropriate, claims are processed correctly and a review of spend to finning policies.
- Setting up new employees in Concur, issuing Visa cards and ensuring each user signs off on policies and agreements required to purchase on Finning’s Visa account.
- Assist employees with troubleshooting issues with Concur claims, logins and policy questions. Process requires communication with all levels of employees within the organization.
Expense Claim monitoring:
- Outstanding claim reports – Ensure claims are complete and submit for approval timely. For claims that age this position would escalate to management, review for fraudulent activity and deactivate cards if required.
- Claim Volume reports – Ensure employees are not submitting multiple claims per month. Education employees on impact of multiple claims. Monitor total claims submit within concur and monitor to contract volume billing levels to manage cost of program.
- Reporting – Includes running reports for accounting analysts to perform spend analysis.
Scotia Visa Payables
- Setting up new Vendors, assisting with any vendor payment issues & monitoring payments sent are taken or re-issued if required.
Month end close procedures
- Completing reconciliations, calculating accruals and processing month end reports.
- Month end processes are focused on PCard and Concur processes and are performed in all entities and systems.
Education & Experience:
- Accounting or Bookkeeping diploma or equivalent.
- 2-years related experience
- Experience with Concur would be an asset
- Experience with M3, Blackline, Rentalman, Sage and DBS Coda considered an asset.
- Working towards CPA would be an asset
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.