Undercarriage Labourer - Regina - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning family! Finning Canada is seeking an Undercarriage Labourer to join our growing team in Regina, SK. As the Undercarriage Labourer you are responsible for assisting with the day to day yard and warehouse duties for the Branch.
Our Incentives Include:
• Starting wage of $22.46 - $26.27/ hr
• Yearly boot allowance
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Growth and Advancement opportunities
The successful candidate will follow approved safety protocols and is responsible for assisting in the Undercarriage Bay and general shop housekeeping.
Major Job Functions:
· Assisting in disassembly and assembly of undercarriage components
· Housekeeping of undercarriage tooling
· Maintain proper operation of track press equipment
· Washing and detailing of equipment
· General clean up of shop, yard and machines
· Other General Duties as required
· Completion of grade 12
· Ability to multi task, detail oriented, positive attitude, and team player.
· Dedication to safety.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment.
· Mechanical aptitude with basic understanding of heavy equipment parts and repairs.
· Previous experience with Caterpillar equipment or a service oriented shop would be considered an asset
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.