Shared Services Administrator (7x7 Continuous Shift)
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning family! We are looking for client focused administrators, who understand the financial impacts of billing, repair and service work processes.
The Services Administrator is responsible for the intake of services requests, creation & distribution of Maintenance Work Orders, job binders, system updates & document control.
As the Shared Services Administrator, you will also be tasked with job package preparation, time management and entry (as it applies to Collective Bargaining Agreements), billing & customer invoice submission.
We look forward to you joining our team.
Major Job Functions:
- Intake & creation of Maintenance Work Order Service Requests. This includes verifying commercial requirements were met and documented (credit check & release customer purchase order that aligns to customer accepted quote), clarity on billing requirements & structure, and receives customer sign off on estimate & quote
- Review and document Work Order checklist to verify completeness, escalate any invoicing delays immediately
- Provide updates during Service Work in Progress Meetings to achieve real time accuracy
- Consolidate customer information containing all pertinent inspections, photos, and reports. Submit package for review and presentation to customer for approval
- Complete final invoice
- Review and process service personnel timecards for accuracy, document for customer billing
- Post-Secondary education with a focus in Administration, Business or Accounting is considered an asset
- Experience with Document Control processes (history and audit trail) would be beneficial
- 2 – 3 years administrative experience in a similar environment (Service/Dealership)
- Experience with progress billing; understanding the financial impacts of billing, repair, and service work processes
- Proficient with a variety of software including MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements as it pertains to time entry/management
- Attention to detail, able to juggle multiple competing priorities
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.