3rd Year Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice- Fort St. John - 14x14 Continuous Shift
Number of Openings:2
Position Overview:Build your Career with Finning Canada! We are looking for experienced and top quality Mechanics with a passion for working a 14x14 shift in the Gas Compression Industry. This is a great opportunity to work on Caterpillar equipment!
Industry leading potential total compensation plan: $150000 - $165000 / year
Hourly premiums available
Paid vacation and sick days
Employee Share Purchase Plan Options
Overtime & double time hours available
Industry leading Benefits and Pension
Tools and PPE provided
Service Truck provided
- Responsible for the maintenance and overhaul work in the natural gas compression and EPG industry in the field.
- Trouble shooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Interface with customers, products and sales support
- Working with the supervisor on various tasks
- Providing support with reference to on-site safety requirements
- Maintain Finning Customer Service Commitment
- Various related duties as required
Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Gas Compression and Well Servicing experience will be recognized as an asset.
- Non-Caterpillar experience such as Waukesha, Ariel, Cummins etc is recognized as an asset.
- Any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.