Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:We are looking for dedicated Service Supervisors at our Grande Prairie location who will help our customers and drive our business objectives. Someone who is eager to contribute their talents and their ideas to a successful industry leader.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Model the way for a safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors in support of Finning’s Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product Support Service Manager and stakeholders at the Branch to ensure the successful execution of operations
- Coordinate and schedule work orders and repairs, provide warranty decisions and administer claims as appropriate
- Lead effective resolutions for customer and supplier issues to achieve high customer loyalty
- Motivate and develop technicians to achieve personal and team performance objectives
- Provide guidance to the teams on Finning policies
- Review and monitor warranty statements to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Manage and execute training requirements, performance evaluations and coaching sessions for all direct reports
- Heavy Equipment Technician certificate is preferred
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, SIS and Caterpillar Corporate Web Navigation
- Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.