Account Executive - LATAM
Who We Are
Fatigue Science is financed by venture capital funds and has developed a leading predictive fatigue management information system, enhancing productivity and safety in mining, transportation, and heavy industry. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, we build SaaS software that leverages scientifically validated biomathematical models to quantify and predict the cumulative effects of sleep disruption on human reaction time and cognitive effectiveness. Our suite of mobile and web applications enables organizations to optimize operations, reduce risk, and drive performance and productivity improvements — both at an individual and enterprise level. With proven impact and return on investment, Fatigue Science serves cutting-edge organizations who understand the importance of sleep as well as the value of data-driven decision-making.
Who We Are Seeking
Fatigue Science is seeking an experienced and proven Bilingual Account Executive (Spanish & English) to join our growing team. The Account Executive is responsible for growing revenue in our Industrial markets. Reporting to our VP, Sales, you will be responsible for selling our predictive technology solution. Use data, science and real-life success stories to educate and advocate from C-suite all the way to end user to drive new deals, expansions and renewals of existing customers. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the business at an early stage, but with an already world-class roster of reference customers that we are focused expanding and further penetrating into multiple departments, sites and business units.
What You'll Do
- Lead clients through the full sales cycle - from initial exploration to contract negotiation and close and then further and most critically into renewals and expansions across departments, sites and business units.
- Educate prospective clients on the importance and impact of fatigue on their workforce and the use of predictive analytics
- Dive deep into the businesses of prospective clients in the industrial sector - understand and be able to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Determine client readiness and identifying hurdles
- Work closely with our Customer Experience, Customer Support and Product teams to ensure the successful implementation and adoption our solution
- Identify markets for sales activity and enhance and develop strategies of how to penetrate those markets
- Consider new tactics, applications and opportunities to continue building our business
- 3+ years sales experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English (verbal & written)
- Extensive knowledge of the North & South American market
- Comfortable with a sales quotas and targets
- Experience working in a CRM
- Top-notch interpersonal and sales skills particularly strategic selling into large and complex corporate entities
- Strong analytical skills, expert solution finder
- Impeccable verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Driven, intelligent, well-organized
- Proven ability to absorb new subject matter and iterate quickly
- Professional and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to interface at the most senior client levels
- Self-starter who thrives in a turbulent and fast-moving environment
- Comfortable with travel and remote work
- Competitive salary and incentives
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Health spend & lifestyle account
- Company parties, traditions & team building events
- Extended benefits package
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hybrid work environment
Fatigue Science is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and an inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What Happens Next? Our team reviews all applications, however, because we receive such high volumes of talent, we are only able to reach out to those who closely match our needs. If you are not contacted right away, don’t be discouraged as we will contact you should a suitable role open up. All candidate information collected will remain confidential, and will not be disclosed to anyone who is not involved in your hiring process. Fatigue Science will keep all candidates information on file for up to 1 year.
Thanks for your interest in Fatigue Science!