Senior Marketing Analyst
Senior Marketing Analyst
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
The EA Marketing Intelligence team is looking for an analytics professional to take on the role of Senior Analyst in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, reporting to the Director for Marketing Analytics. We are looking for someone who can take our analytics to a new level by digging into diverse data sets relating to our marketing campaigns, applying leading edge data analytics techniques, extracting insights, and communicating recommendations to our marketers in ways that create clarity, guide action, and bring impact. If you can combine this with a pioneering spirit, commitment to team success, and a passion for the video game industry, this might just be the right job for you.
- You will lead conversations with senior leaders, provide structured thinking and analytical recommendations with the right level of details
- You will work with marketing partners to understand their needs and deliver data analysis to support decision-making that leads to improved marketing performance
- You will approach structured analyses with critical thinking and design a plan before digging into data.
- You will explore data from diverse data sources for marketing channels such as video, social media, websites, and more to find the signal in the noise.
- You will create presentations with crisp data visualizations to tell compelling data stories to partners and influence the business.
- You will manage projects involving complex data collection, analysis and application
- 3+ years relevant hands-on analytical experience, with ability to manage the analytical process and translate findings from the data into recommendations for our partners. Advantage for previous marketing analytics experience.
- Deep knowledge-of and practical experience with statistics, probability, and hypothesis testing.
- Proficiency in SQL and R (or equivalent) to explore diverse data sets and create descriptive and predictive models using methods like correlation analysis, regression modeling, cluster analysis.
- Strong visualization, dashboarding (Looker), and BI skills are an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.