Senior Manager, Analytics
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Within Data & Analytics (DnA), we evolve our games and how players interact with them by providing electronic artists with the power of data, right at their fingertips. We strive to be the best in class AI team in the gaming industry by maximizing fun for EA players through easier deployment of AI driven solutions for game makers. Our insights are ubiquitous through autonomous analytics.
Reporting to the Senior Development Director, you will join our growing team leading data experts responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling, and analysis. You will partner with Quality Verification and game development teams to determine the reports and insights required to ensure quality games.
- Foster a creative and supportive team environment where careers flourish.
- Build and evolve the team; identify resourcing needs and monitor to achieve project outcomes.
- Lead the ongoing delivery of applicable, data-driven insights for our FC franchise from design through to live services.
- Partner with team members and QV leadership to manage requirements, delivery, and quality.
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure our data warehousing and infrastructure is efficient for both analysts and partners.
- Address conflicts or bottlenecks and align employee goals and team efforts with the company strategy.
- Communicate with project team, leadership and partners; mobilize a continuous improvement mindset
- Lead the strategy and delivery of scalable reports and dashboards, ensuring reliable self-service analytics.
- Partner to delivering training, improve processes and evolve the data maturity of the studios.
- Identify opportunities to automate reporting and tasks to increase capacity for advanced analytics
- 5+ years of experience leading an analytics team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in: Statistics, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and measurements to support our needs.
- Experience with SQL and programmatic data tools e.g., Python, R, related statistical and data visualization tools e.g., PowerBI, Looker, R Shiny
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques such as regression, classification, forecasting, and clustering.
- Experience in different project management methodologies; Scrum Master Certified and change leadership preferred.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.