Lead Game Product Manager - EA SPORTS™ FC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Lead Game Product Manager - EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The Live Product Manager's mission, in close collaboration with the wider Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. You will have a mix of strategic skills, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create relevant plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
A Product Manager will partner directly with Producers, Game Designers, Artists and external partners to further the growth of FC.
- Design and manage live content, stories and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product cycle.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game behaviour trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Create and communicate concise and inspiring roadmaps, strategies and execution plans for your product space.
- Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our customers and partners within FC.
- Determine measurement plans, testing strategies, execute A/B testing campaigns and conduct post mortems.
- Work closely with the game team to drive best-practice strategies for live service levers in your product space.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights from the market.
- Create live content stories & plans using a combination of real and imagined football events.
- Collaborate with our internal technical partner groups, being a key stakeholder in technologies that impact the game or live service.
- Partner with Central teams and craft requirements for all player facing features outside the game team's scope.
- Act as a source of learning for other product managers using your unique background, skills & experience, combined with your mindset of continuous growth.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Minimum of 8 years of Product Management or Game Design experience required (ideally in Live Services).
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of delivery methodologies in play.
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FC and its live features, or willing to develop this understanding in the role.
- Successful live service console and/or mobile games having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.