Producer, Open World - EA SPORTS
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Location: Remote North America - open to most North America locations
EA is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite video games IP. We are assembling a team with the purpose of constructing a novel and immersive experience. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment.
We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Producer - Open-World will guide execution for the Sandbox pod.
- Support the team leadership in establishing quality targets, by helping to set the product vision for your pod
- Help manage the open-world road map which maps major feature and content deliverable to milestones
- Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
- Work with Research teams to run player testing sessions during development
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes
- Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices
- Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results
- You have at least 7 years of experience on game development projects
- You have demonstrated experience leading open-world environment teams on at least 1 major AAA; prior experience in concept art, modeling or technical art related development roles is a strong plus!
- You have an eye for art, design and interest in fostering the creative process
- You understand the importance of not falling in love with your ideas and use User testing to learn rapidly
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.