Community Lead - Plants Vs. Zombies NEXT
Community Lead - Plants Vs. Zombies NEXT
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
WE WANT YOUR BRAINS… PopCap is looking for brainy and skillful people with a passion for making the world's best games. What's in it for you? A super-fun environment, rewarding work, and lots of great perks. It takes big, delicious brains to make award-winning titles like Plants vs. Zombies that delight millions of players around the world every day. Are you up for the challenge?
PopCap is looking for a community manager to support our Plants vs. Zombies franchise, creating, coordinating, and building on community engagement strategies & campaigns for both pre-launch and post-launch phases of our titles.
As community manager, you will define a clear vision for best-in-class community strategy & messaging, and bring that vision to life by partnering with Product and Marketing managers. You will back up your plans using data & customer insights with the goal of growing engagement with core players through high-value community programs. As the voice of our community, you will maintain dialogue between our players and our development team, and monitoring sentiment and escalating critical player feedback to the team.
- Manage social media and presence on official EA channels, and community-owned platforms, while maintaining a positive community presence and reputation
- Lead the creation, pitch, and execution of innovative/complex community programs at scale using data to inform rationale
- Manage agencies for research, strategy development, campaign enactment, performance analysis.
- Set goals for campaigns & plans to create detailed community action plans, KPIs, and deliverables to achieve
- Drive community strategy with franchise stakeholders, collaborating with partners to guarantee an aligned & unified franchise plan
- Deliver community & social reports on metrics, feedback, trends, game issues, or live-service risks that lead to strategic recommendations
- Resolve latest community problems
- 5+ years of community management/engagement experience in the gaming industry including launching new title(s) & managing game(s) in live operation
- Experience with mobile game development and live-service operations
- Experience working across multiple social media platforms and online communities, including proficiency using social listening, publishing & scheduling tools such as Spiketrap, Sprout, and Airtable
- Proficiency using Excel and PPT/Google Slides to summarize findings into concise reports & presentations
- Proficiency using Jira & Confluence for task management and documentation
- Experience communicating, collaborating, and aligning on campaign strategies & goals across multiple teams
- Experience implementing, and closing large events
- Experience using social media analytics and measurements to predict & measure performance
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.