Développeur.se de logiciels sénior.e / Builds and Infrastructure Senior Software Developer- IRON MAN
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let’s say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
- Develop and maintain the build infrastructure, including build systems, version control, and deployment systems.
- Develop new features for our build farm, including automation scripts and tools, to improve the efficiency and reliability of the build process.
- Manage integrations of new Unreal Engine versions.
- Provide technical support to the development team, including debugging build issues and troubleshooting deployment problems.
- Develop and maintain additional tools and workflows to support the game team in their work, such as preflight checks, Perforce triggers, playtesting deployment tools, telemetry gathering tools, and other related tools.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to build and infrastructure management.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team and contribute to their growth and development.
Languages And Tech Stack:
- C++, C#/.Net, Windows Powershell, Yaml, Typescript
- Azure DevOps
- Unreal Engine 5
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in software development, with a focus on builds and infrastructure management.
- Experience working in a game development environment
- Strong experience with at least some of our languages and Tech Stack outlined above
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to be self directed and self taught.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.