Employee Experience Senior Product Manager
Employee Experience Senior Product Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Lead Product Manager, Employee Experience
The EA Employee Experience team owns products that enable everyone at EA to do the best work of their lives. From communication, to collaboration, to work management - our team delivers value by solving the foundational needs of a modern hybrid workforce. We are passionate champions of our diverse, global employees. We listen to their needs, identify impactful opportunities, and select and drive partners to work with our cross-functional delivery teams and make solutions come to life!
Create product line vision, objectives and roadmap based on solving customer's biggest problems
- Uncover underlying customer needs by understanding end user perspectives and pain points (focusing on the "why")
- Influence others to make the case for change and decide what problems to invest in
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define objectives that drive cohesive end to end experiences
- Determine product strategy and roadmap that aligns with EA's complex product ecosystem, considering industry trends, vendor marketspace, and organizational priorities
Determine what capabilities and delivery approach will have the biggest return on investment
- Transform specific customer requests into prioritized capabilities that solve the underlying need
- Define, document and effectively communicate customer journey, process maps, and detailed user stories/requirements
- Partner with engineering, experience design, and external vendors to assess build vs. buy options, focused on delivering simple and scalable solutions with a reasonable time to value
- Clearly communicate trade-offs and fit gap analysis to drive product decisions and set stakeholder expectations
Manage delivery cycle to take ideas from concept to implementation
- Refine requirements based on prototyping, hands on testing, and iterative feedback, acting as a bridge between customer desires and technical realities
- Drive end to end product release including feature design and development, integrations, data migration, cutover from legacy applications, and stabilization/support
- Proactively manage sprint plans, issues, and decisions, anticipating risk and ensuring focus stays on maximizing value within timeline and resource constraints
- Manage resource allocation, budget and spend
- Track and communicate progress while managing user/stakeholder/leadership expectations
Manage change and continuously improve product to adapt to changing customer needs
- Facilitate collaboration with stakeholder groups on process, people and policy changes to enhance product changes
- Build awareness, excitement and knowledge of new features through communication and training material creation and facilitation of training sessions
- Solicit feedback and analyze data to constantly test, learn and evolve product and approach
- Business / Information Technology degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 10-12 years industry experience leading system evaluations and implementations in either product, business analyst, or program management roles (agile experience preferred)
- Passion for managing internal products and driving value for employees
- Ability to work independently and to manage the work of others
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals and tangible objectives in a complex, ambiguous, and fast paced environment through.
- Proactive, organized, and detailed planning including timeline and budget considerations
- Attention to detail and comprehensive end to end thinking
- Anticipation of potential issues with ability to drive creative solutions
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Being adaptable to changing business models and organization structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills to convey ideas and manage conflict including:
- Facilitation of small and large meetings/workshops
- Creation of written deliverables (presentations, requirement documentation, emails, etc.) for core team, stakeholders and executives
- Communication of current and future product capabilities
- Internal employee-facing software/hardware commerce/procurement experience
- Employee facing large language model/Generative AI chatbot configuration and deployment
- Product/program/work management tool suite internal product support
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $114,050 - $185,250 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.