Workforce Planning Program Manager (Temp Role)
Workforce Planning Program Manager (Temp Role)
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
We're EA—the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it’s a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact our teams’ experience. For the better. We enable our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best and most diverse talent on the planet. But it doesn’t stop there. We also support their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for you to join our organization as a Workforce Planning Program Manager. As a Workforce Planning Program Manager, you will develop and implement strategies to improve our workforce, ensuring that the right number of employees with the necessary skills are in place to meet goals. You will report to the Sr. Director, People Analytics in a 12 month temporary role.
What You'll Do:
You will partner across the Workforce Planning CoE team (as well as important partners across Finance, IT, and People Experience/HR) to tackle high impact and project-based work relative to ongoing priorities. This includes many of the following responsibilities:
Major Responsibilities & Related Activities
- Develop and maintain workforce planning models, tools, and methodologies to forecast and analyze workforce needs based on requirements, trends, and historical data.
- Help develop and implement workforce management systems and tools to improve workforce planning activities.
- Collaborate with HR, Operations, and Finance teams to identify workforce gaps and develop strategies to address them.
- Conduct regular analysis of workforce data, including headcount, attrition, hiring, and performance metrics, to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide accurate workforce reports, dashboards, and presentations to partners, highlighting important insights for workforce planning strategies.
- Collaborate with HR and recruitment teams to ensure agreement between workforce plans and recruitment strategies, ensuring the availability of experienced talent to meet needs.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of workforce planning programs and make recommendations for adjustments or enhancements.
- Analyze and forecast the impact of external factors, such as industry trends, economic conditions, and regulatory changes, on workforce needs.
- Support user testing of new features for workforce planning platform (including user story definition)
- Partner with Workforce Planning CoE to audit and reconcile data for accuracy
- Support integration of systems into broader HR data infrastructure
- Build and maintain documentation for HR systems integrations, processes, and data catalog for people data
- Own creation of user stories and detailed requirements for Workforce Planning system enhancements and People data for reporting and analytics, both for PE and other main users of data e.g. Finance
- Analytical and data management skills, with ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and forecasting techniques.
- 2 or more years' experience with workforce management systems.
- 2 or more years' experience with Anaplan (or equivalent workforce planning) platform
- Demonstration of critical-thinking abilities.
- 2 or more years of project management experience.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $93,700 - $143,700 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.