Associate Product Manager - Temporary
Associate Product Manager - Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About the job
Prism Lifestyle Games group is EA Mobile's collection of games that let players “shape life through your lens.” Are you passionate about creating captivating experiences that blend creativity and analytics? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a love for interior design? Join our dynamic Design Home Product Team as a Temporary Associate PM specializing in live interior design challenges. In this 3 month position, you will play a pivotal role in crafting engaging and delightful gameplay experiences for our players. If you're ready to combine your creative flair, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us. About Our Design Home Product Team: At EA, our Design Home Product Team is dedicated to developing a mobile game that empowers players to showcase their interior design skills. We believe in the fusion of aesthetics and strategy, offering players a platform to express themselves artistically.
- Daily tasks include choosing prizes for live challenges & series launches for Design Home players
- QA’ing furniture assets in order to prevent in game bugs
- Identifying and setting up new furniture arrivals for players to use in game
- Creating in game furniture sets while creating tickets for any in game errors
- Helping QA brand approvals on a weekly basis using a software system
- Assisting in sourcing decor and new furniture brands that match the aesthetic of the game
- Collaborate closely with a large team to ensure content is visually appealing and aligns with the game's aesthetic.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging design & technologies
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in game design is preferable - in a mobile or free-to-play gaming environment
- Working understanding of game mechanics, player psychology, and the free-to-play gaming market is preferable
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for interior design and a creative mindset.
Join us in the heart of the Design Home Product Team as we shape the future of interactive interior design gaming. If you're excited to contribute your analytical and creative talents to our innovative mobile game, apply now to be a part of our team!
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.