Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Fusion is one of several organizations within EA Studios that provides solutions to deliver games to millions of players around the world. With touchpoints across all titles and platforms, we work collaboratively to deliver direct impact to our players worldwide.
The Tools and Technology Team within Fusion is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. Our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adjustable to trends, and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality. We partner with a global group of extraordinary creatives fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing content and experiences.
The challenge ahead:
As a Development Manager, you will oversee all aspects of project management within your team, and gain experience in leading people. You will support a variety of EA’s crucial content development tools with the support of an amazing development team. You will report to a Development Director.
Day to day, you will...
- Find and address team and project risks, focusing on removing blockers for the team and working with the project leads to communicate variances to important partners.
- Ensure the team is following established roadmap and sprint planning processes, course correcting where needed, and improving where there are opportunities to do so
- Run resource planning for the team, mapping capacity to demand as the project progresses.
- Proactively contribute to process and culture improvements across the wider team.
You are/you have…
- 2+ years of project management experience on technical projects
- Experience using Agile methodologies and improving project management workflows
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and hands-on experience
Bonus if you have…
- Experience working with engineers, technical artists, or other technical developers
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Asana
- Experience surfacing, reporting, and acting upon metrics and analytics
- Leadership experience, including career management of individuals
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.