Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Corporate accounting’s mission is to create shareholder value through integrity, leadership and business partnership. Our primary responsibility is to prepare and report the worldwide consolidated financial statements to senior management and to shareholders through press releases and earnings calls. Additional responsibilities include accounting consultation to internal partners, assisting with acquisitions, system improvements and other special projects.
- Develop an understanding of the corporate accounting function within EA.
- Establish working relationships with teammates and key contacts, including Marketing, Studios, Operations, Corporate and Finance teams.
- Work with teammates on preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Help with analysis of the balance sheet (BS), profit and loss (P&L) statement and other financial reports as part of EA’s ongoing North America and Global close activities.
- Prepare ad-hoc analytics/ reporting required to work on ongoing projects including efficient processes, IT systems and quality documentation.
- You are a full-time undergraduate student.
- You have strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3).
- You are currently studying Accounting, Finance or Business.
Skills and Knowledge
- Developed written and verbal communication skills in English and excellent soft-skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.