Experience Designer (UI) - UFC
Experience Designer (UI) - UFC
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
What you will do
- Create high fidelity interface designs, and rapid prototypes for game features
- Ensure visual and UX design consistency across the product
- Collaborate with Producers, UX and Engineering Team to identify areas of opportunity and uncover player needs
- Ensure that design solutions are practical to build from an engineering and scope perspective
- Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on product goals
- Articulate rationale for design decisions to diverse audiences
- 2+ years of experience in interface/product design or user experience design roles
- Proficiency in Interaction Design, Prototyping and Visual Design
- Experience in creating production-ready assets and art integration
- Experience presenting/pitching work to your team
- A portfolio of work that showcases relevant work that contains well thought out process and high quality craft execution
- You are experienced in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- BS or BA degree (or equivalent experience) in Human-Computer Interaction, UX/UI/Design Diploma or Degree, or a related area
- You will report to the Director of Experience Design
- Experience working in a technical environment with engineers and technical programs
- Experience in Motion Design (After Effects, Cinema 4D), Figma, 3D Design Tools (Blender, 3D Max)
Experience working in Games, Avid Gamer
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.