Advanced Analyst - Portfolio Analytics
Advanced Analyst - Portfolio Analytics
Multiple Locations: Montreal, QC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Ontario, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, "Select Language" dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
We are looking for an Advanced Analyst to join the Portfolio Analytics team. Reporting to the Senior Analytics Manager, you will work with partners to understand portfolio health, strategic project opportunities and company performance. You will use your skills to provide data-driven solutions to complex problems, determine causes and constraints, translate qualitative/quantitative data into insights, and create recommendations to guide informed decision
What you will do:
- Be an advanced analyst and important partner on high priority projects such as portfolio strategy and company performance drivers.
- Apply strategy frameworks to analyse results into fact-based, data-driven recommendations.
- Perform analysis using all available sources of information (internal consumer data, consumer insights, research data, industry sources), to support the strategic decision-making process; promote this work across a broad range of partners.
- Distil main components of a complex problem into succinct and easily understood set of conclusions for presentation to senior management.
- Provide context, clarity and insights on how we are tracking against our goals.
- Manage and validate important business intelligence to support the strategic decision-making of our top leadership team
- Play an important role in providing insights and answering key questions during the North American time zone.
We are looking for a team member with the following technical skills:
- 6+ years experience in technical data roles, demonstrating expertise in transforming, shaping, querying and using data to guide decisions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, OR equivalent experience
- Advanced SQL skills, including building ETLs, writing optimized and performant queries against large datasets, and querying complex data; experience on a platform such as Snowflake or BigQuery
- Advanced knowledge in data modelling, structuring data to improve retrieval performance and a scripting language (e.g. R/Python)
- Advanced knowledge with a data visualisation software package; Tableau / Power BI/ Looker
- Team player and with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and partners
- Storytelling experience presenting technical findings to audiences with varying background
- Coaching & Mentoring mindset
- Passion for video games.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.