Senior Producer - EA SPORTS FC
Senior Producer - EA SPORTS FC
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Alberta, Canada • Ontario, Canada
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Live Producer for the EA SPORTS FC franchise based in EA Vancouver.
Reporting directly to the Production Director of EA SPORTS FC Live, the Senior Live Producer is the second in command of the Live Service for one of the most played, largest, complex, and successful franchises in video games on consoles.
After a ramp up period of getting to know the culture, team and processes, and building trust and the necessary relationships, the Senior Live Producer will lead large components of the Live Service, managing the teams to meet player and business expectations, and being responsible for the team's vision and roadmaps towards continuous improvements for supporting the experiences of today and the future.
- You will lead a subset of the live services on consoles and its teams, understanding the what and the why, how to measure its success, and frequently communicating status.
- You will use data insights to create live services goals that focus on improving the player experience, game health, and business growth (acquisition, retention, and monetization).
- You will engage with other partner teams, including marketing, finance, commercial, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics; and maintain good relationships through stakeholder management.
- You will establish strategic roadmaps and plans for EA SPORTS FC live services, aligning with the Production Director and the broader Franchise strategic goals.
- You will partner with other Producers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Engineering, Art, QA, and Design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- You will guide team culture as part of the leadership team to build a highly engaged team, being accountable for team health.
- An experienced Producer or Product Manager with at least 4 years of experience in a senior leadership role for large game live services.
- Experience communicating across all levels and organisations.
- Experience with data-driven product design, driving outcomes, and partnering with others to implement improvement strategies.
- Sound ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to affect top line KPIs.
- Track record in managing stakeholders and teams.
- Proven ability to effectively juggle priorities and contexts.
- Ability for context switching for balancing the daily activities versus longer term.
- A high determined individual that encourages others to consider different perspectives, leading with equality and inclusivity.
- Passionate for football, video games, and the player experience.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere. With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.