E-One Moli Energy
E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Limited is a leading-edge lithium-ion battery research and development facility located in Maple Ridge, B.C. We are proud of our roots that first began in a Physics lab at UBC in 1977 and have evolved into a world leader in materials research and battery development. Under the tradename MOLICEL®, our rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are powering in a wide variety of applications throughout the world – electric vehicles, power tools, medical equipment, energy storage systems – just to name a few. Our technically-minded employees are a fantastic group who really love to research and develop great batteries!
We are looking for a humble, highly motivated and energetic Sales Manager to add to our growing Sales team based in the Maple Ridge office. The Sales Manager is responsible for driving growth within the assigned territory/customers. This fast-paced environment would be perfect an individual who is driven, hungry, smart and understands how to foster sales and build strong relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all products and their value proposition.
- Grow top-line revenue with existing and new customers.
- Develop and implement strategies for business growth and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Negotiate pricing/sales contracts and availability with customers.
- Ensure that the sales territory meets or exceeds volume and/or revenue objectives.
- Stay abreast of technological developments within the industry and leverage that knowledge to develop sales strategies and target markets.
- Identify new business and/or partnership opportunities and work with internal teams to bring these opportunities to the finish line.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as R&D and Engineering, to share insights and contribute to the continuous improvement of the products.
- Provide regular reports, such as key sales elements, forecast of sales volume/pricing, to Executives and HQ.
- Organize and participate in trade shows and conferences to promote the use of MOLICEL® products in all customer applications.
- Manage CRM and provide pre- and post-sales support to customers.
- Guide, mentor and support others within Sales department.
- Regular travel to visit new and existing customers.
- Base salary + performance-based commission.
- 5+ years of previous corporate sales management experience within the automotive or technology industries.
- Prove to be a tactful negotiator with the ability to create mutual wins.
- Able to work flexible hours to cover worldwide customer needs.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and accountable.
- Strong communications skills with a customer-first focus.
- Thrives on being organized with great follow-through, attention to details, and high motivation.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Hands-on experience within an ERP system and CRM software. Experience with SAP and Salesforce would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Excel.
- Willing and able to travel worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent company-paid benefits package
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start
- Professional development and other training opportunities
- Inclusive working environment
- Regular social activities
- Casual attire
Note: This position will be working on-site during the training period with future opportunity to work from home from time to time. The Company has strict COVID-19 protocols in place for all employees to follow to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Limited values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity. To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter via email to and include the position title in your email subject.