Distribution Sales Channel Manager, North America
About Delta-Q Technologies:
Delta-Q Technologies (www.delta-q.com) develops and supplies battery chargers to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of electric vehicles and industrial equipment. Delta-Q’s unique blend of engineering capability in high efficiency power electronics and embedded software design delivers innovative battery charging solutions to meet the evolving needs of its customers. With over four million vehicles and industrial machines already using its products, Delta-Q’s innovation is enabling the widespread adoption of environmentally-friendly electric drive systems. Delta-Q was founded in 1999 and is a privately held company located in Vancouver, Canada.
What We Value:
- Perseverance: We don’t give up when it’s hard.
- Innovation: We improve our products and processes when it’s a competitive advantage.
- Collaboration: We are one team. Respectful, open and honest.
- Driving Results: We are here to win. We work hard to deliver on our commitments.
Doing the Right Thing is the central philosophy at Delta-Q. Four simple words that sum up our values, and so much more about our company. It means doing the right thing for our employees, communities, and customers.
We’re passionate about creating a sustainable business and contributing to a greener future for the world. We have a Vision to 'Charge The Future' and we mean it.
At the end of the day, it’s what keeps us going.
About ZAPI GROUP:
Delta-Q is part of the ZAPI GROUP of companies (www.zapigroup.com), a global leader in motion control, battery charging and autonomous navigation software for electric and hybrid drive systems. As a full-solution supplier, the ZAPI GROUP can support the component needs of every OEM customer to design effective electric vehicles that meet cost goals and comply with tightening environmental standards.
The Distribution Channel Manager will have the responsibility of expanding our market presence and driving sales growth through effective management and optimization of our distribution channels. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to enhance the performance of existing channels, identifying, and establishing new distribution opportunities, and ensuring alignment with our technical requirements and business goals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive channel management strategy for North America tailored to the Delta-Q product portfolio of industrial battery chargers.
- Analyze market trends and technical requirements to identify new channel opportunities and potential partners.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with distributors, system integrators, and other channel partners, ensuring their needs are met and aligned with company objectives.
- Coordinate with the product development and technical teams to ensure channel partners are equipped with up-to-date technical knowledge and training.
- Monitor and manage channel performance, setting targets, and implementing improvements to drive sales and increase market share.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the aftermarket of our battery chargers within the distribution channel.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop promotional strategies and materials tailored to channel partners and their customers.
- Provide regular reports on channel performance, market trends, and competitive analysis to senior management.
- Work with a subset of existing and new OEM customers within the assigned account base to introduce full suite of battery charger product lines and defend and grow business.
- Provide clear, concise, and timely communications within the Go-To-Market (GTM) Team including Sales, BD, Application Engineering, Product Management and Sales Operations groups to provide “best in class” customer response.
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Administration when responding to inquiries on delivery requests, re-schedules, order pull-ins, and other customer management issues.
- Pursue channel requests for quotes for new and existing products as well as modifications to existing products.
- Develop close working relationships with Sales Applications Engineers to provide key technical support to achieve design wins; and collect new feature requests and translate them to product requirements that are then transmitted to Product Management.
- Prepare and update monthly, accurate twelve (12) month rolling forecasts based on hard customer data regarding product needs and schedules.
- Meet quarterly unit volume and revenue objectives as determined on an annual basis.
- Obtain the necessary market and product knowledge to credibly support channel requests for technical product information.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from prospects and customers.
- Other duties as required.