Senior Manager, People & Culture (North America)
People & HR
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Dapper Labs is seeking a Senior People and Culture Manager to join our small yet dedicated HR and talent team. We are a cutting-edge blockchain/NFT collectibles company at the forefront of the web3 revolution, powered by a dynamic team of exceptionally talented product and technology-minded individuals. Dapper Labs has solidified its position as a leading player in the blockchain and NFT space, and we remain dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in this exciting industry.
As a Senior People and Culture Manager at Dapper Labs, you will hold a pivotal role in fostering a workplace culture that promotes impact, ownership, collaboration, innovation, and growth. You will be an integral part of our People and Culture team, working closely with leadership to develop and implement HR strategies that attract, retain, develop, and empower top talent. Your expertise will be essential in shaping the employee experience, supporting our growth, and maintaining a workplace culture that embodies our core values. Our people are our most valuable asset, and as we continue to grow, we are unwavering in our commitment to nurture and develop a diverse and inclusive workforce.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Provide leadership in the development of a strategic plan for the People & Culture discipline that’s in line with the company’s long-term strategy.
- Mentor and develop our current HR and Talent team members.
- Champion the company's vision, mission, and values. Identify and implement strategies to integrate values into the team experience.
- Act as a trusted HR advisor to the leadership team, providing ongoing consultation and coaching.
- Provide strategic advice on organizational structure design, succession planning, hiring/forecasting plans, promotions, talent development, employee engagement, and culture.
- Iterate existing performance management programs to continue to optimize performance.
- Continue to work with leadership to develop a compensation and benefits philosophy.
- Continue to develop and iterate a best-in-class, lightweight, immersive team onboarding program.
- Coach leadership on change management best practices and assist with the implementation of change management strategies.
A little about you:
- You’re a passionate and energetic self-starter who works in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the ability to pivot and manage multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- You are a creative thinker and enthusiastic problem solver who loves challenges and seeing things grow and evolve.
- You have extensive knowledge of Canadian and US employment regulations and you have experience working with a global and remote team.
- You are ambitious and you like to get things done, and you’ll do whatever it takes to ensure your projects and initiatives are moving forward.
- You enjoy fostering close relationships with those around you. Gaining the trust of your colleagues comes easily.
- You’ve managed People/Talent/HR teams before, and know how to develop your team members to reach their full potential.
- You have experience working with talent teams on talent attraction, branding, management, and retention.
- At Dapper Labs, we're looking for people who are passionate about what they do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.