Senior Consultant | Southern Europe
Senior Consultant - Southern Europe
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. This is a hands-on role in our Southern European team working directly with our customers; you will have consultancy experience ideally in projects related to either asset management, analytics or software development and implementation.
Location and Languages:
- You will be based in your home office in France, Spain or Italy
- You will be expected to travel approximately 25-40% of your time, to work with clients across the Southern European region
- Business fluency in English plus either French or Spanish is essential .
- Act as a key client interface for large and complex implementations, working with them to
understand and articulate their requirements, leveraging internal teams and expertise to
implement innovative and elegant solutions that delight
- Working collaboratively with customers and partners at customer sites across the Southern Europe Region.
- Owning the end-to-end process with our clients from scoping out requirements, system
- Customization, integration and user training
Qualifications & Considerations
- You’re a Consultant with 5+ years experience in one or more of the following attributes:
- You have customer facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate, and control
- You know how to drive the efforts of internal & external teams to consistently achieve project
landmarks over a 3 month to year rollout
- You have experience with software deployment technologies, networks, and databases
- Your technical skills are matched with an understanding of business processes
- You’re numerate with strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques
such as simulation, optimisation, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
- You have a technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
- You enjoy the consulting lifestyle – flying often, working in different cities, meeting new people,
working with large organisations, able to respond to a multitude of challenges that makes a
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 70 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org