Account Executive (Japan)
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest firms make better strategic decisions. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry- changing solutions that enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable future.
We have an opening for a consultative Enterprise Sales Account Executive to join our team in Japan.
As one of Copperleaf’s Account Executives you will be assigned customer accounts and drive the identification and qualification of opportunities while executing account strategy and generating SaaS and services revenues.
Your role will include the following activities:
- Work with your assigned accounts to build a network of relationships across multiple functional areas and levels of the organization
- Deeply understand each account’s challenges and opportunities in the portfolio planning and asset management Identify how Copperleaf can make a difference to the account’s business and to the personal success of our champions
- Co-create a solution roadmap with accounts where it makes sense for us to engage
- Drive the procurement and commercial processes to successfully close
- Lead a Copperleaf “account team” to support both solution definition and sales process execution
- Champion the needs of your customer and your deal internally within Copperleaf
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position our solution
- Drive a sales process that will highlight our solution as a strategic advantage to the prospect
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the account team, as well as field and corporate management
- Maintain an accurate and documented pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) within CRM
- You naturally connect with people and make friends wherever you go
- You are focused on creating great outcomes for your customers and love to see their success
- You love challenges and are driven to win
- You have strong skills in problem solving and strategic thinking
- You have experience and are comfortable selling enterprise software to C level executives
- You know how to navigate complex organizations and have experience with complex software sales, solution selling and value based selling
- You can position new business within the account by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on a customer-specific value proposition
- You enjoy leading a cross-functional team to drive results
- You have dynamic presentation skills, the ability to articulate customer problems and challenges, and then link them to the value proposition
- You have general familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- You enjoy travelling and are willing to spend 50% of your time visiting clients or attending industry events in the region
- Experience in asset intensive industries such as Utilities, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, etc.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world- class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success.
We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is committed to building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.