CoPilot AI, an award-winning Vancouver-based SaaS startup, is revolutionizing how businesses grow by humanizing digital interactions at scale. At the heart of our mission is the belief in the power of authentic, mutually beneficial human connections, as the cornerstone of business growth. Through our AI technology, we target qualified prospects on social media, ignite personalized conversations, and unearth timely sales opportunities – all without resorting to cold calling, expensive advertising, or events. Our commitment is to foster a space where our clients can enjoy more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we chart a course to our exciting next chapter, we're on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated Vancouver-based Sales Manager to join our Sales team!
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing our team of AEs and SDRs. In this role you will guide and coach the individuals on your team towards the ultimate goal of significant revenue growth. If you possess a solid background in sales team leadership, boasting superior communication and negotiation skills, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, onboard, and mentor Account Executives and SDRs to broaden our market
- presence and fuel revenue.
- Implement training and coaching strategies to enhance team performance.
- Lead the refinement and improvement of our internal sales processes, particularly inbound strategies.
- Coordinate with other departments (sales, marketing, product, etc.) to ensure the sales team's efforts are in line with overall company goals and that joint initiatives are flawlessly executed.
- Elevate the team's closing rates and overall performance.
- Co-develop business plans and co-marketing campaigns with partners, enhancing lead generation and brand visibility.
- Regularly monitor team performance, analyze key metrics, and report findings to stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue new business and collaborative opportunities.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, market shifts, and competitive activities to recognize potential threats and opportunities.
This is an important role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success in sales management.
- Keen business insight and understanding of business strategies.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing capabilities.
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and in team settings.
- Analytical thinker, adept at data interpretation and making data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in CRM systems and sales/marketing tools.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation: A competitive annual base salary between the range of $100,000 CAD to $120,000 CAD, commensurate with experience and skill level. Total On-Target Earnings (OTE) for this position are $160,000 to $180,000 CAD.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with 2 days per week in our office located in downtown Vancouver, and work from home when you need it.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health and Wellness Spending Account: We care about your well-being inside and outside the office. You will receive an additional $200 per month for a health and wellness spending account that accrues upon passing probation - our team uses it for their at-home office setup, electronics, gym memberships, haircuts, and more!
- Paid Time Off: We offer a generous paid time off policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high performance.
- Stock Options: Upon joining CoPilot AI, you will receive stock options with the expectation of significant value. We're a team of high performers working together on a breakthrough success story, and we want you to share in the value we're creating.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers.
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI has been recognized as a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and lauded by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Deloitte spotlighted us as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner and our CEO was recently a key panelist for the Forbes Global Alliance Interplay Summit in September 2023!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad You Asked!
#Innovation: We are passionate about creating, innovating, and pioneering. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo.
#Boldness: We care deeply about our work and the impact we make. We are audacious in our decisions and actions, showcasing our commitment to the success of our customers and our team.
#Authenticity: We pride ourselves on being genuine, transparent, and real in all our interactions. We believe in authenticity, which we exhibit both internally and externally.
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their businesses, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way. We are a BC Technology Impact Award finalist, named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner.
Already working at CoPilot AI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.