Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about product positioning, sales enablement, and launching never before seen products? Want to be a part of building solutions that radically transform the way businesses grow and interact digitally? Are you a customer-centric leader with demonstrated ability in executing cross-functional initiatives? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS startup operating in the cross-section between A.I. and sales enablement. Leveraging the power of A.I. and social influence, CoPilot AI helps professionals qualify their prospect pool and scale their efforts, while providing personality insights and prediction tools that lead to more meaningful conversations. Valuing innovation, boldness, and authenticity above all else, CoPilot AI’s mission is to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions, at scale.
Recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing companies and a consistent G2 and Capterra leader in our space, you’ll be joining a team with an appetite for innovation and industry disruption. Wait, did you say growing… in today’s economy? You got it! Our team is still growing and we’ve recently launched a new product to boot; just one of many in the pipeline. If this sounds exciting, then we’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for a seasoned PMM to help us position our latest product offerings and powerfully bring them to market. Here are some examples of the work you will lead in helping us achieve this:
- Conducting market research in order to deeply understand our industries and competitor landscape; helping us to effectively position within it.
- Working along side product development and design to learn the in’s and out’s of our product, and how it addresses our customer’s problems.
- Communicating and empathizing with our customers on a routine basis in order to understand the perceived value of new and existing CoPilot solutions.
- Leveraging your product knowledge, along with competitor insights and customer behaviours, to create innovative GTM strategies that support our PRM.
- Orchestrating product launches and enabling internal teams with trainings, messaging, and enablement content that resonates with our target audiences.
- Conducting routine insights reporting with internal and external stakeholders to help inform GTM and product direction.
- Documenting and maintaining the evolution of CoPilot AI’s personas and positioning, as we continually grow and scale our business.
As a key member of our Product Marketing function, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate across the organization as we work to reshape our positioning and expand into new markets. While doing so, exploring new segment personas and experimentation happens on the regular, so an appetite to fail fast and connect with our customers often, is a must.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role, responsible of managing GTM.
- 6+ years of marketing experience in a SaaS based business.
- An aptitude for copywriting and content that tells a compelling story.
- You don’t shy away from presenting to a group or interviewing customers.
- Strong collaborator who’s passionate about maximizing potential through technology.
- Effective communicator, with a demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and skillsets.
- Well versed in sales cycles and B2B customer support, along with the tooling required to execute.
- Experience and strengths in executing cross-functional projects.
- Top-notch in terms of your attention to detail and ability to complete complex tasks.
- Familiar with SaaS/technology products and their development/deployment cycles.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation: A competitive annual base salary between the range of $95,000 CAD to $105,000 CAD, commensurate with experience and skill level. In addition, you will also be eligible for an annual performance bonus of up to 15% of the base salary.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with 2 days per week in our office located in downtown Vancouver, and work from home when you need it.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We've got you covered with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health and Wellness Spending Account: We care about your well-being inside and outside the office. You will receive an additional $200 per month for a health and wellness spending account that accrues upon passing probation - our team uses it for their at-home office setup, electronics, gym memberships, haircuts, and more!
- Paid Time Off: We offer a generous paid time off policy as we believe that rest and rejuvenation are key for high performance.
- Stock Options: Upon joining CoPilot AI, you will receive stock options with the expectation of significant value. We're a team of high performers working together on a breakthrough success story, and we want you to share in the value we're creating.
- Culture Building Initiatives: Company-wide events hosted by our Culture Committee, as well as regular team events, designed to foster connections between CoPilotteers.
Our Values? Glad You Asked!
#Innovation: We are passionate about creating, innovating, and pioneering. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo.
#Boldness: We care deeply about our work and the impact we make. We are audacious in our decisions and actions, showcasing our commitment to the success of our customers and our team.
#Authenticity: We pride ourselves on being genuine, transparent, and real in all our interactions. We believe in authenticity, which we exhibit both internally and externally.
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI has been recognized as a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and lauded by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Deloitte spotlighted us as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner and our CEO was recently a key panelist for the Forbes Global Alliance Interplay Summit in September 2023!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and are committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
- Vancouver, BC
- Remote status
About CoPilot AI
CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their businesses, by humanizing digital interactions, in a scalable way. We are a BC Technology Impact Award finalist, named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner.
Product Marketing Manager
Already working at CoPilot AI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.