Mud Bay Drilling is hiring Mechanics and Heavy Duty Mechanics!
WHO WE ARE
Mud Bay Drilling is a high-quality, geotechnical, environmental, and exploration drilling contractor. During the past 50 years of continuous operation, we’ve built a reputation based on trust and experience. Mud Bay specializes in the collection, analysis and presentation of sub-surface engineering data for site characterization, foundation design, stability analysis and seismic / liquefaction assessment in the geotechnical, mining, transportation, infrastructure and environmental engineering industries.
We operate a large fleet including:
- Geotechnical Mud Rotary & Multi-Drills
- Sonic Drills
- Auger Drills
- Specialty Geotechnical Drills & Equipment
Mud Bay Drilling offers a comprehensive benefits package for all regular full-time employees including extended health, dental, long-term disability and life insurance, wellness program, RRSP matching, corporate stock incentives, a referral bonus, professional development and more
SCOPE OF POSITION
This position is for experienced Mechanics and HD Mechanics, we are not currently hiring apprentices. The successful candidate will be based out of Surrey. Work will be performed in both shop and field environments as required. Some overtime will be required. Experience working on mobile drilling equipment is an asset but not required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Repair and maintenance on
- Mobile drilling equipment
- Heavy and light trucks
- Support equipment such as skid steers, trailers, pumps, generators etc.
- Servicing support equipment
- Mechanic or HD Mechanic Certification (not currently accepting apprentices)
- Ability to work in mining and oil & gas environments including the ability to pass pre-access, post-incident, and random drug and alcohol screening
- Class 5 or better driver’s license with reasonable driver abstract
- Willingness to perform both shop-based and field-based work
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Hourly pay including daily overtime, weekly overtime, and double time
- Paid travel and paid training
- Additional perks and bonuses
- Excellent benefits
- Year-round work
Mud Bay Drilling is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by applicable law.