We are looking for designers with a keen eye for experience for the position of UI/UX Web Designer. The candidate is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
UI/UX Web Designer is required to work in teams alongside Web Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
UI/UX Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Developing user flows, wireframe prototyping,
- Interactive Mock-ups and UI pattern-driven designs that are responsive to different platforms
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
UI/UX Web Designer Requirements:
- Strong visual communication with art direction and graphic design
- Strong design principles such as branding, typography, and color theory
- Proficient experience in Adobe Suite and at least one of the standard UX/UI design tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
CELA is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia—only a short walk to great restaurants, Skytrain station, and other perks. Join the innovative company from seasoned award-winning founders to do work on the next phase of the Augmented Reality online shopping experience and e-commerce platform.
Website - https://www.thecela.com/