Senior Product Manager
What We Do
C-Change Labs develops and operates EC3, the world’s most popular SaaS platform for tracking the climate impact of construction materials. It is used both as a free tool (buildingtransparency.org) and as the basis for an enterprise platform by major multinationals including Google, Amazon, and Microsoft. We are preparing to scale up B2B engagements, leveraging our platform and our industry partnerships.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a talented Software Product Manager who wants to help grow an innovative SaaS offering into a worldwide B2B success, while making a meaningful difference in fighting climate change. Your key skill is bridging the gap between software developers and less-technical clients.
You will collaborate with B2B clients and C-Change developers to
- Understand client needs.
- Create and maintain roadmaps.
- Specify and quote features.
- Deliver successful product releases, including documentation and training.
- Manage the backlog, bug list, and client expectations during delivery and rollout.
- Track performance to SLAs and KPIs agreed with the clients.
- Follow up to ensure customer success.
As the voice of the user, you will help guide the evolution of the platform and business.
Software Product Management
- 3+ years experience as a senior software product manager on competitive products.
- Skilled at determining client needs and describing them precisely for developers.
- Experienced at defining app performance indicators, and using data analytics and customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- A deep understanding of user experience principles.
- Experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Excellent software documentation skills.
- Strong understanding SaaS products, preferably in a B2B context.
- Understanding of environmental life-cycle analysis, construction, or construction supply chain would be an asset.
CAD $90K - 130K plus performance incentives.
Excellent health and dental benefits
20 days’ vacation per year.
You will be surrounded by a group of passionate engineers, and will have access to analytics, web design, and support staff. You will report to the CEO, and you will work closely with the CTO and technical sales.
We maintain a fast-moving, open startup culture. Achievements are appreciated; new ideas and helping your co-workers succeed are key to advancement. We are doing things that have never been done before, so we expect to make mistakes, openly discuss what we learned, and adjust quickly. Candor with management is an absolute requirement.
Most of your work will be done via zoom, email, and other remote tools. However, you may need to travel a few times per year to conferences and/or customers.
We encourage a healthy work/life balance. All staff are entitled to manage their own time (apart from regular meetings). All roles get at least three weeks paid time off, as well as paid sick leave.
We are an all-remote team so there is no traditional office space. However we will be happy to help you organize an effective working space:
We will provide a quality workstation (laptop, monitor, headset, accessories, software) and any necessary equipment (e.g. desk, chair) for you to work safely and comfortably.
If you prefer to work from an office, we will cover reasonable co-working expenses.
How to Apply
Please apply online using the links under "Current Openings"
At C-Change Labs, we are driving a sea-change in addressing climate change -- and we are already seeing the change happen.Apply Now