Director of Marketing
Since becoming SaaS based, Binary Stream has more than tripled in size through sustainable growth and now has employees in India, Europe, United States and all over Canada with our Head Office in Burnaby, British Columbia. With our recent growth, we’re still small enough that people can make a big impact here and really see the results of their efforts on a regular basis. Having a great culture based on our values of Team, Innovation, and Growth, we work together and win as a team by collaborating and supporting each other to achieve individual, team based and companywide goals.
Binary Stream Software was founded just over 20 years ago by our CEO who is passionate about people, culture, and products. Binary Stream is an award-winning, Microsoft Gold certified partner that develops enterprise-grade software to enhance Microsoft Dynamics 365. We are a diverse and inclusive team who care about each other and work collaboratively to produce high quality software solutions.
We are excited to grow our team with a full-time role for a Director of Marketing. You must live in Canada and be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role.
Reporting directly to the President & CEO, the Director of Marketing is an integral member of our executive team, leading and shaping the go-to-market strategy in alignment with our organizational vision. In this role, you're the driving force behind our market research, campaign orchestration, and lead generation initiatives. Your strategic finesse propels revenue growth and enhances our brand presence within the Microsoft channel. In your role as the Director of Marketing, you'll guide and coach our marketing professionals, ensuring they deliver effective plans and activities that contribute to revenue growth
A typical day as a Marketing Manager
- Support and inspire the Marketing Team by providing regular feedback, assist in setting objectives, and review progress throughout the year.
- Embrace the challenge of converting obstacles into opportunities. As the go-to problem solver, you'll steer projects to success and cultivate a proactive culture.
- Forge strong relationships within the Leadership Team, ensuring alignment with company goals while fostering a collaborative approach.
- Take ownership of lead generation and demand generation strategies, specifically tailored for channel partners. Actively employ various digital mediums, including paid ads, email campaigns, videos, account-based marketing, and social media to proactively drive awareness and effectively generate high-quality leads, ensuring comprehensive marketing success within the market.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to harmonize demand generation efforts with their needs, ensuring a seamless connection between marketing and sales.
- Drive the strategy, execution, and optimization of organic and paid SEO, content planning, and overall digital reach initiatives to position Binary Stream at the forefront of the industry, ensuring maximum online presence.
- Act as a bridge between the Marketing and the Product Team to share priorities, insights and plans and to gather the content required to produce product marketing and messaging materials.
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan that integrates campaign management and messaging to drive the company's strategic goals.
- Drive impactful global go-to-market campaigns and product strategies including competitive intelligence, product-market fit planning, strategic pricing, and positioning.
- Own the marketing systems and processes including HubSpot, Dynamics 365 CRM, and Microsoft AppSource administration and cultivating accountability for demand generation KPI dashboards.
- Stay on top of marketing, data, targeting, and automation trends that will move the needle on operations and spend efficiencies.
- Implement refined processes and best practices, fostering accountability across the team with refined metrics.
- Foster impactful projects and partnerships with Microsoft, including ISV go-to-market engagements and insider programs such as Inner Circle.
- Champion Binary Stream's brand and strategic positioning within the Microsoft channel and lead co-marketing engagements with external stakeholders.
Technical Skills and Other Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a management role on a marketing team.
- 5+ years of marketing experience promoting ERP, ISV or other enterprise software companies.
- 15+ years of marketing experience in scaling B2B companies.
- Experience on a leadership team driving strategy.
- Experience building and growing a Marketing Team with 8+ direct reports.
- Proficiency in demand generation, search engine optimization, customer lifecycle marketing, and market research with a keen eye for competitive intelligence. Familiar with agile and account-based marketing.
- Proficiently handle metrics, dashboards, and KPI measurement, transforming data into actionable strategies.
- Familiarity with the partner ecosystems and experience collaborating with channel partners, resellers, or consultants.
- Experience in executing end-to-end content marketing campaigns.
What makes Binary Stream a great place to work?
- Pay and benefits matter
- Wellness and work life balance is prioritized
- We work to support your growth
- Hybrid work environment
- Our CEO leads by example and truly cares about employees
- Culture of respect, integrity, continuous improvement, and transparency
- Monthly team outings which have recently included: our company picnic, we chartered a yacht, went to a lacrosse game, and like to stay active by hiking, playing disk golf and ultimate frisbee to name a few!
Who are we as individuals?
- We are driven and passionate to succeed
- We are team players
- We are hungry and humble to learn and improve
- We have high integrity and accountability
- We are resilient, data and value driven
- We are openminded and collaborative
Ready to join our global growth journey and propel your career forward? Apply now.
Binary Stream Software Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, religion, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by law.