Channel Account Manager - Video Security & Access Control (Bologna)
At Motorola Solutions, we're guided by a shared purpose - helping people be their best in the moments that matter - and we live up to our purpose every day by solving for safer. Because people can only be their best when they not only feel safe, but are safe. We're solving for safer by building the best possible technologies across every part of our safety and security ecosystem. That's mission-critical communications devices and networks, AI-powered video security & access control and the ability to unite voice, video and data in a single command center view. We're solving for safer by connecting public safety agencies and enterprises, enabling the collaboration that's critical to connect those in need with those who can help. The work we do here matters.
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communications and analytics. At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Our technology platforms in mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive.
At Motorola Solutions, we are ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Motorola Solutions fixed and mobile video, access control and software solutions, led by our Avigilon Alta, Avigilon Unity and Pelco portfolios help you find, analyze and share information so you can respond to events with speed and decisiveness to keep your people and property safe. Whether you are looking to deploy a new video security or access control solution, equip your team with body-worn cameras, or leverage analytics through purpose-built applications, we have solutions to meet your needs.
Motorola Solutions has something great to offer you!
We are growing our team in Italy where we are looking for a Channel Account Manager - Video Security & Access Control. In this role you will be a primary contact for specific video solutions selling initiatives with Channel Partners in the Bologna territory, proactively managing their relationships and deploying sales actions and strategies to grow business and meet territory revenue goals.
● Developing relationships with Partners, educating them on our solutions, how our solutions help them sell more and provide more value to their customers, tracking and reporting on account activity
● Assisting Channel Partners in processing orders and returns via our distribution network
● Working with Channel Partners to ensure that their staff have taken the appropriate training to deploy our solutions successfully
● Supporting Motorola Solutions’ video & access control sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for products and services to grow the customer base and increase baseline revenue
● Finding and adding new channel partners and supporting the Channel Sales Executives Team to close end-user opportunities
● Supporting the territory leaders in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned Channel Partners in the territory
● Working to discover new potential partner as resellers for Video & Access Control products
● Tracking sales activities using lead and project tracking software databases.
What are we looking for?
● 4+ years of video security solutions sales experience, experience in transactional business
● 3+ years of customer-interfacing experience
● Physical security solutions experience is an asset
● Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills in both written and spoken Italian and English
● Strong technical acumen and ability to speak about our products and solutions
● Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
● Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
● Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
● Proven funnel development through aggressive prospecting
● Exceptional presentation skills
● Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
● Ability to travel weekly to territory (~50% of territory travel)
What can we offer?
an inclusive culture that values diversity and promotes a sense of belonging for all employees
a chance to collaborate with highly skilled professionals in the industry
broad training development opportunities,
a rewarding and supportive work environment,
a unique opportunity for a professional career with the mission of solving for safer, helping your customers by selling our integrated technologies that help protect people, property and places.