CCTV Tech Support Lead
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Présentation de l'entreprise
Chez Motorola Solutions, nous croyons que tout commence par la sécurité. C'est la constante qui permet aux gens d'avancer en toute confiance. Elle peut remplir un vol ou vendre un stade. Elle peut permettre de s'occuper d'un patient ou d'obtenir son diplôme.
En tant que leader mondial de la sécurité publique et de la sécurité des entreprises, nous créons et connectons les technologies qui aident à assurer la sécurité des personnes là où elles vivent, apprennent, travaillent et se divertissent. Notre écosystème technologique intégré unifie les communications critiques, la sécurité vidéo et le contrôle d'accès, ainsi que les logiciels de centre de commande, permettant une collaboration plus puissante.
Chez Motorola Solutions, nous inaugurons une nouvelle ère en matière de sécurité publique. Apportez votre passion, votre potentiel et vos talents à une carrière qui compte.
This position is part of the Customer Support organization. This team deals directly with our partners and customers and helps them with resolving their technical issues related to Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI) products. It is a rapidly growing team with tons of career opportunities. The team values transparency, open communication, collaboration and customer first mentality.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Lead is responsible for owning the customer experience through managing day-to-day service levels within the Customer Support organization. In addition, this role oversees the team’s performance levels, phone coverage, and resources time utilization in order to meet service level agreement and other KPIs. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong understanding and knowledge of MSI products in order to be successful in this role. A strong customer-focused mentality will be key, along with the ability to instill this amongst team members.
About the Position
What will you get to do
- Manage all aspects of personnel performance including hiring, onboarding & terminations, coaching & skills development, regular performance reviews, change management, ongoing performance management/improvement & disciplinary functions and ad hoc requests.
- Support various approaches such as regular scheduled 1-1s team huddles, side by side sit-ins, remote monitoring to provide coaching and guidance to direct reports in their daily activities by fostering a collaborative and trusting environment through effective and open communication.
- Identify training requirements and skills gaps within the team.
- Cultivate a motivating and encouraging team environment for high employee engagement.
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team successes.
- Ensure processes and procedures are being followed, while identifying areas of opportunities accompanied by potential solutions/recommendations.
- Assist in developing training plans and materials, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of departmental and individual goals which reflect and support corporate goals.
- Provide accurate and timely resolutions by phone and email to escalated customer issues related to the deployment, troubleshooting, and installation of MSI solutions.
- Ensure all requests are tracked and maintained accurately in the case management system.
- Accurately prioritize and categorize support requests; identify technical and pre-sales requests that require escalation.
- Ensure critical customer issues are addressed as soon as possible, including acting on customer feedback through CSAT surveys, by connecting with them via callbacks.
- Collaborate with all internal & external stakeholders to achieve common goals & objectives while also pushing for support for Technical Support specific interests, where & when applicable
- Undertake various primeships as per Management Team’s needs & requirements in addition to Team Lead dutiesWork closely with the Technical Support Manager on development & execution of Strategic plans & initiatives tied to overall vision.
Education / Experience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in an IT environment.
- 2 years plus experience leading a team in a technical support environment is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant software/computer related field is considered an asset.
- Certifications such as, but not limited to: CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MTA, LFS, MCSE, CompTIA A+.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with CRMs.
- Prior contact center experience in a technical support environment is considered an asset.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, time management and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to keep grace under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal communication (written and oral) skills with the ability to document and explain complex technical problems and solutions to customers of all skill levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on business needs, provide timely updates and manage expectations of the internal and external stakeholders.
- Team first mindset with a proven track record of changing peoples’ behavior through coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to lead with trust and validate the outcomes through different reports.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve processes and approaches for maximized operational efficiency.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, changing environment with shifting priorities.
- IP networking: routers, firewalls, wireless technologies, RTP, TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP and Multicasting.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various operating systems, software, and hardware.
- Advanced working knowledge of MSI products.
Responsibilities may also include
- Occasional weekend on-call rotation (Friday to Sunday).
- Flexible working hours.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in an IT environment.
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Motorola Solutions will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities upon request. Motorola Solutions souscrit aux principes d’équité en matière d’emploi. Nous accueillons favorablement la diversité au sein de notre effectif. Sur demande, Motorola Solutions offrira des accommodements raisonnables aux candidats handicapés.