Command Central Training Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
The Worldwide Education Software Training Department delivers highly technical training to Motorola Solutions partners, technicians and customers. The department consists of three portfolios: Emergency Call Handling, Flex CAD and Command Central with facilities/labs in Temecula, CA., Schaumburg, IL and Brentwood, TN.
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Command Central Training Delivery Department. The successful candidate will lead the training design and delivery of Command Central eco system. The successful candidate will also conduct training sessions as necessary, including in-person learning, online learning and blended learning modalities.
- Design and deliver all Command Central learning and development solutions in conjunction with the relevant subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Conduct Command Central training sessions.
- Manage the Command Central training team.
- Lead and motivate a team of trainers throughout the Country ensuring high levels of professional performance.
- Manage department financials and utilization rates.
- Participate in the development of eLearning solutions through 'Storyline' or other eLearning authoring software.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Tech savvy and an interest in using technology to succeed.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT
- 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Up to 25% Travel
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.