Sr. Manager, Product Operations
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Présentation de l'entreprise
Chez Motorola Solutions, nous croyons que tout commence par la sécurité. C'est la constante qui permet aux gens d'avancer en toute confiance. Elle peut remplir un vol ou vendre un stade. Elle peut permettre de s'occuper d'un patient ou d'obtenir son diplôme.
En tant que leader mondial de la sécurité publique et de la sécurité des entreprises, nous créons et connectons les technologies qui aident à assurer la sécurité des personnes là où elles vivent, apprennent, travaillent et se divertissent. Notre écosystème technologique intégré unifie les communications critiques, la sécurité vidéo et le contrôle d'accès, ainsi que les logiciels de centre de commande, permettant une collaboration plus puissante.
Chez Motorola Solutions, nous inaugurons une nouvelle ère en matière de sécurité publique. Apportez votre passion, votre potentiel et vos talents à une carrière qui compte.
Motorola Solutions Video Division is defining the future of the security industry through innovative end-to-end-solutions. We’re changing the landscape of the surveillance industry through advanced award-winning AI based surveillance systems. Artificial Intelligence is transforming the world and our team is advancing the field as it applies to the surveillance industry. We are proud to be industry leaders in video analytics with features which include edge-based, deep learning driven object detection, and Appearance Search. Motorola Video analytics platforms allow our users to proactively monitor their premises using advanced video analytics and high resolution / high quality video.
As head of Product Operations you will work directly with the Corporate VP Product to establish and maintain the operating cadence for the business. You will design and oversee the critical divisional governance mechanisms. This includes supporting business activities like OKR reviews, strategic planning and annual budget development. You will also fill critical roles in Information coordination - ensuring important information is readily available to those who need it and critical decisions are communicated and executed in a timely manner.
You will have an important central role and major impact on a growing organization, getting things done across large and diverse global teams and developing practices and reporting that streamline the business and drive results. You'll act as a thought partner, astute observer, and operations leader. Come join this exciting team!
- Drive and optimize the business units operating cadence via ownership of all BU governance initiatives (such as weekly leadership meetings, quarterly budget reviews, objective & key results review)
- Working with the CVP Product you will work to identify and implement effective methods of communication that improve alignment organization wide. This will include curating all-hands agenda and materials, quarterly newsletter, executive weekly product update.
- Manage product operations team with the goal of ensuring all VS&A products are orderable, fulfillable, and supportable with the best possible customer experience
- Work with the CVP Product to lead cross functional projects such as annual strategic planning and roadmap development, annual budget development, and M&A diligence work
- Information air-traffic controller:
- Proactively ensure that all information and people are available to make timely, efficient, and accurate decisions.
- Ensure key department decisions/actions are communicated and implemented.
- As a member of the leadership team, ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Attend weekly meetings and planning sessions, always looking for ways to keep everyone connected.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or finance preferred. MBA a plus
- 5+ years experience in top tier management consulting, finance, product management and/or sales at a technology company
- Detailed understanding of how products are conceived, developed, delivered, and supported
- Executive communication skills and ability to coach to ensure concise information flow
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives by leveraging strong program management, decision making and effective communications skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to develop executive-level presentations
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with proven ability to work across organizations and reporting boundaries to get things done
- Extremely organized and operationally tight
- Comfortable in a high paced environment
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years experience in top tier management consulting, finance, product management and/or sales at a technology company
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Motorola Solutions will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities upon request. Motorola Solutions souscrit aux principes d’équité en matière d’emploi. Nous accueillons favorablement la diversité au sein de notre effectif. Sur demande, Motorola Solutions offrira des accommodements raisonnables aux candidats handicapés.