Senior Frontend Developer
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
At Rave, we share the common goal of making the world a better and safer place. We're Ravers.
Join us on our mission. Join Rave’s growing engineering team! Rave engineers take great pride in the products they develop because our software-as-a-service (SaaS) product suite keeps millions of people across North America safe, secure and connected. The Sr. Software Engineer role is tasked to develop and evolve Rave's platform and ensure that reliability, performance, and security are incorporated into everything we do. With this opportunity, you will use your computer science background and engineering expertise to shape Rave’s platform-wide approach for managing, analyzing, and implementing highly reliable mission critical software.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
What you'll do:
- Perform full-stack application development using Java Enterprise platform as well as front-end UI technologies and frameworks
- Partner on the design and iterative development to enhance and support an effective, reliable and secure Alerting solution that scales to address Rave’s future vision
- Interact cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Product, and QA teams
- Design approaches supportive of Rave’s multi-tenant SaaS architecture
- Help convert functional requirements into technical designs addressing high level business and use-case objectives
- Work with cloud technologies and implementation of platform features within the cloud
- Develop and share industry and product technical expertise