Regional Sales Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Please submit your resume in English.
We are looking for an accomplished sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quotas by selling innovative software and hardware solutions to solve complex enterprise and public sector challenges.
Our Sales Executives own significant territories and develop their own territory business strategies in conjunction with our certified partners and distributors.
Our sales teams work alongside world-class Pre-Sales Engineers to build successful relationships that lead to new business opportunities.
An ideal candidate can balance hunting near term opportunities with long term strategic relationships while applying solution-selling methodologies to close business, surpass sales targets, and maximize growth.
We think you are a good fit if you are passionate about:
- Prospecting accounts for new business.
- Presenting and demonstrating Avigilon Unity’s software-defined security platform to CISOs, physical security experts, integrators, consultants, facility and property management, faculty, deans, principals, etc.
- Developing local and regional partnerships to help design, configure, sell, install, and support Avigilon Unit solutions.
- Teaming with engineering resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, RFP responses, and POCs.
- Providing partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required.
- Forecasting and reporting activity accurately and in line with expectations.
- Working closely with Sales Engineers to close the business to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Forging high-level relationships within accounts to win incremental product and service business.
- Establishing and working with partners in your territory.
- Keeping informed of the competitive landscape.
- Create demand in the Mexican market
- 5+ years experience in selling within the IT or Security Sector.
- Entrepreneurial experience encouraged.
- Proven and quantifiable track record of overachievement
- Experience selling to mid-market, large enterprise, and public sector
- Hunter background with a proven history of success
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience as well as strong C-level/board-level communications and relationship skills
- Good all-around knowledge of the security market
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and takes ownership
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred