Delivery Coordinator- Coop Opportunity
Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a Delivery Coordinator,
- Set-up projects in Salesforce according to project requirements established in SOW
- Attend, participate and scribe both internal and client meeting notes
- Support project managers on documenting projects (including updating project timelines, documenting resource needs, saving project files to Confluence and Google Drive)
- Set-up, assist, and with an opportunity to run key internal scrums
- Follow-up on the status of Jira tickets, and hours worked against each ticket
- Follow-up with the status of project team member tasks
- Assist in maintaining project dashboards, as per the notes of the project manager
- Learn our CRM and PSA systems (Salesforce).
- Prepare various project reports.
- Monitor and resolve action items and issues.
- Ensure proper setup, organization, and maintenance of project repository, artifacts, and tools.
- Assist project managers with project support tasks e.g setting up dashboards, taking meeting minutes, compiling project kick-off decks, creating client statusreports.
- Keen to learn new things in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and project tracking capabilities.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, and cross-functionally within the organization.
- Strong motivational and team building skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience using Salesforce
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s development teams are collaborative, friendly and open, and with varied work. We encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture-orientated, fun and dynamic environment.
Here are a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Work-life Balance
- D,E&I Initiatives
- And much more...
Shubha Chavan, #LI-SC1
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.