Growth Marketing Manager
AbCellera is breaking the barriers of conventional antibody discovery to bring better medicines to patients, sooner. AbCellera’s engine integrates expert teams, technology, and facilities with the data science and automation needed to propel antibody-based medicines from target to clinic in nearly every therapeutic area with precision and speed.
At AbCellera, the focus of our business is partnerships. We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to support our Partnering Marketing Team in driving the growth of our business. This lean team works closely with both our Partnering team on partnership strategy and our Communications Team, collaborating on both creative and execution. Collectively our teams work together to promote the innovative science that AbCellera is known for.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing data-driven marketing strategies to attract and retain partners, increase partner engagement, and drive deal flow. If you’re passionate about science and helping people, you thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities, and you’re supremely organized, we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Executing the omni-channel campaigns, based on the established strategy, to raise awareness of AbCellera in the global biopharmaceutical industry and generate leads.
- Driving marketing efforts through various channels such as content marketing, SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and email.
- Developing and optimizing lead capture and conversion processes to increase the efficiency of customer acquisition.
- Marketing automation and CRM management: Implement and optimize marketing automation tools and CRM systems to streamline marketing processes and lead conversion.
- Analyzing and optimizing marketing performance: Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Use analytics tools and data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Adapting and applying messaging to different audiences and digital materials.
- Building integrated analytics and reporting across the Marketing and Partnering Teams to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, including quality control for data integrity.
- Creating seamless partner experiences by being the key digital strategy resource for AbCellera and executing an omni-channel plan that integrates both offline and online interactions with partners.
- Developing exceptional relationships with internal teams, including Partnering and Communications, to deliver on your responsibilities.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends, best practices, and technologies and proactively identifying and recommending innovative marketing strategies and tactics to improve and innovate.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5-8+ years of marketing experience and a proven record in a growth marketing role. B2B experience is a plus.
- Have a college or university degree in life sciences, business, marketing and/or demonstrated advanced learning in these fields.
- Thrive in making data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Have deep experience with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms.
- Apply critical thinking to reach target audiences and deliver media objectives.
- Have a scientific background or demonstrated interest in science
- Are meticulous, organized, and have experience managing complex projects across cross-functional teams.
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Are skilled in using data analysis, visualization and presentation skills.
- You want to learn and grow with us!
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation. We’re revolutionizing how our scientists can explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do so. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to help us get there.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23132 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.