Lead, Clinical Manufacturing Learning & Development
Start from the ground up with the freedom to innovate and move at lightning speed!
At AbCellera we are thoughtfully assembling a world-class team of manufacturing and operations specialists, scientists, and engineers to design, build and qualify a new Process Development and Clinical Manufacturing GMP facility in Vancouver.
The Lead, Clinical Manufacturing Learning & Development will design, implement and deliver a GxP Training strategy and learning programs to support the facility.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing cGMP training, and job-specific training across all functions at the site in collaboration with SMEs and the AbCellera network. Including onboarding of new hires, managing training growth, establishing traditional and blended learning solutions, monitoring training KPIs, promoting staff development through designed curricula, and providing training support.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You work in a highly collaborative mode to identify and solve challenging problems.
- You believe culture starts from individuals with shared core values and a common sense of purpose, and that it’s strengthened through relationships built on mutual trust and appreciation.
- You are a forward looking and strategic thinker.
- You want to be a mentor and help others see how their work contributes to our overall goals.
- You have knowledge of the latest learning methods and techniques, and are super excited to share them with others.
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills that you put to use to propel both individual careers and our team forward.
How you might spend your days
- Building effective, cutting edge, and highly focused training programs for onboarding, career progression, EHS and GMP compliance, and product knowledge purposes.
- Developing training resources and tools with functional departments collaboratively identifying and solving learning needs as they arise.
- Continually crafting the best mix of learning methods to maintain and improve efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance across Quality and GMP.
- Designing strategies and tools so AbCellerites are compliant with relevant company and industry policy and procedural creation and updates.
- Building relationships across teams to enhance innovation and collaboration.
- Thinking about industry benchmarking and assisting with audits.
- 5+ years of experience in learning & development with 8+ years of experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- 2 - 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Education and/or Sciences or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.